Bed and Breakfast: (price per room)
- Double - £70
- Double or Twin en suite - £90 (Special mid-week price - £80)
Evening Meal: (with advance request)
- Supper (homemade soup or salad from the garden, freshly baked bread and local cheese) - £12
- 2/3 Course Evening Meal (for four or more guests) - £20/£25
- 5% discount on B&B for over 3 night stay.
- £5 supplement charge for single night stay.
- Single Occupancy - deduct £15 - from room rate
- Extra person sharing - add £25 - to room rate
- We encourage guests to have a "car free" visit and are offering 5% discount on B&B for all visitors who arrive by bicycle, foot or public transport.
Credit/Debit cards accepted.
Wireless internet service is available and complimentary.
From the A39, Bridgwater to Minehead Road, 7 miles west of Bridgwater, turn left at "Cottage Inn" signposted 'Over Stowey'. Continue 1.8 miles following signs to Over Stowey Village. Parsonage Farm is located on the north side of the Parish Church, which is on your right. Car park is on the right past the barns.
If arriving from Devon or Cornwall, we can give you alternative directions which include a shortcut.
By rail, Taunton is the nearest mainline station and is a 20-25 minute drive or taxi ride. A bus leaves the station Monday-Friday at 16:45 and stops outside our house.
Berry's Coach offers an excellent and inexpensive twice daily non-stop service from Hammersmith in London to Bridgwater, a fifteen minute taxi ride away. www.berryscoaches.co.uk.